Fox Cottage


  • Holiday lets available from 1st March to 31st October
  • Chalet is self-contained
  • Sleeps 4 people, a double bed in the bedroom and a double sofa bed in the lounge
  • Simple kitchen with sink unit, two-ring hob, microwave, fridge/freezer and toaster
  • Dining area
  • Television
  • Heating in both rooms
  • Private WC with washbasin
  • Outside seating area 
  • Parking in front of cottage
  • Electricity included
  • Bed linen and towels are not included; however, they are available at an additional cost
  • see below for prices

Fox Cottage


There is a 2 night minimum stay requirement in Fox Cottage

High season £55 per night
Low season £45 per night

Bed linen and towels £20 per set per 7 nights or part thereof

High season: 30th April to 6th September
Low season: 1 March to 29th April and 7th September to 31 October

Please note we are unable to accept pets in Fox Cottage

Our Members

Becoming a member

We welcome membership enquiries from families and couples all year round. Read about our membership process and join one of the friendliest naturist clubs in England.

Read More

Springfield, Sandy Lane,
Middlewich Road ,
Lower Peover,
WA16 9JF


Manchester Sun & Air Society,
Sandy Lane/Middlewich Road,
Lower Peover,
WA16 9JF

Holiday Enquiries

For information about Camping
Contact Site Warden

Tel:  07821 805866

Enquire Now

Membership Enquiries

Contact Membership Secretary

Tel:  07757 084046

More Details

This website uses Cookies to improve your browsing experience and to help with our marketing. You can read more about removing Cookies here: Cookie Policy

I'm fine with this
Booking Enquiry

Booking Enquiry

If you would like to enquire about a stay at Springfield then complete the form below with as much detail as you can and we will get in touch with you to make the final booking arrangements.

Have you visited MSAS before?
  • All bookings are subject to vetting and approval by the Site Warden. 
  • Pets are not accepted in Fox Cottage. Dogs are restricted to main car park, their owners sites and are exercised off site.
  • There is a 2 night minimum stay requirement in Fox Cottage. Bed linen and towels £20 per set per 7 nights or part thereof. Please state whether you would like bed linen.
  • A 25% non-refundable deposit will be taken at booking. The remaining 75% must be paid 4 weeks prior to arrival. Fees for 2023/2024 are as follows: Fox Cottage - £55.00 per night high season and £45.00 per night low season. Camping fields (pavilion and pond): £35.00 per night high season and £30.00 per night low season. All pitches are fully serviced.
  • Photographic ID will be required before entry to MSAS
Terms Acceptance
Contact Us

Contact Us

We would like to hear from you. Please send us a message by filling out the form below and we will get back with you shortly.